Call of Duty ELITE Login
This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
Call of Duty: Elite is an online service created by Activision for the multiplayer portion for the first-person shooter video game series Call of Duty. The service features lifetime statistics across multiple games as well as a various options for gaming social-networking. The service previously had a premium subscription option during COD: Modern Warfare 3, however ever since the release of COD: Black Ops II, the service is now completely free.
Accessing a gaming page such as the Call of Duty ELITE Login page can be confusing for most users. Call of Duty or COD has been one of the most successful game franchises in the gaming world. The game has spawned many sequels and spin offs, making it difficult for most users to figure out which game website they want to access in order to login. But you no longer have to worry about that. We are here to help you out and to make sure that you make it to your login page quickly and easily. We can provide you with a link that will take you to the correct login page. We can also provide you with an easy to understand guide on how to login to your account. If you are still confused, you can simply follow the instructions as shown in the video below:
Follow These Steps to access your COD:E account
1. First Enter the Call of Duty ELITE Login address or URL into the address bar of your browser:
2. Then on the empty text field under EMAIL ADDRESS, enter the Email Address registered to your account
3. Next on the empty text field under PASSWORD, enter your Password
4. Click or tick off the box next to REMEMBER ME so you don’t have to login each time you access your account
5. Finally, click the LOGIN button to proceed to your account
6. Make sure you check your credentials as most login pages are case-sensitive
Are you having trouble logging in to your account?
If you're still having trouble logging in, you can follow these steps to retrieve or reset your PASSWORD.
1. Under the text field of the Password, click the link that says FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD?
2. Then follow the instructions there and provide the needed information to retrieve or reset your Username. In this case, you will have to enter in the Email Address registered to your account on the space provided
3. Once you have entered your Email Address, click on the SUBMIT button. They will reset your password and email you instructions on how to login
Are you still having trouble logging in to your account? No worries, simply contact Call of Duty ELITE directly and get help with your Call of Duty ELITE Login:
Press 5 to reach a live person
Hours of Operation:
Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm PST
3100 Ocean Park Boulevard
Santa Monica, California 90405